- Try and find 30 minutes every morning or afternoon to fit in your practice!) Don't forget to set goals for yourself in your practice time.
- Here are some hints: try timing your practice, then reward yourself for staying focused during your practice (Afterwards, do something fun? Go outside? Read your book for a bit? What do you think?)
- Prepare: 2 scales for lesson
- Study from new book
- Sonata Pierrette: Have fun with it! Use metronome to work on little parts.
- Listen to recording! (From Suzuki Book 3 CD)
PS: After your practicing, try working on this fun theory game to keep you on your toes!